Harold Morton Landon Translation Award Guidelines
- Books must be published in a standard edition (48 pages or more).
- Collaborations by up to two translators are eligible.
- Anthologies will not be considered.
- Self-published books are not accepted.
- Translators must be living citizens of the United States.
- Only books published in the United States during 2014 are eligible for the 2015 prize.
- Postmark deadline: February 15, 2015.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a completed entry form signifying the publisher's acceptance of these guidelines.
Publishers may send three copies of each book (no manuscripts) to:
The Harold Morton Landon Translation Award
Academy of American Poets
75 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, New York 10038
Books will not be returned.
For more information, please contact:
(212) 274-0343 x13