Harold Morton Landon Translation Award Guidelines
- Books must be published in a standard edition (40 pages or more), and must consist primarily of poetry.
- Collaborations by two translators are eligible, but anthologies in which an editor has collected work by a number of translators will not be considered.
- Self-published books are not accepted.
- Translators must be living citizens of the United States.
- Only books published in the United States during 2013 are eligible for the 2014 prize.
- Postmark deadline: February 15, 2014.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a completed entry form signifying the publisher's acceptance of these guidelines.
Send three copies of each book (no manuscripts) to:
The Harold Morton Landon Translation Award
Academy of American Poets
75 Maiden Lane, Suite 901
New York, New York 10038
Books will not be returned.
For more information, please contact:
(212) 274-0343 x13